Belong to a supportive, professional community passionate about rehabilitation in nursing.
Latest News & Announcements
June 2020 - Membership renewal fees waived for 2020
The ARNA National Committee reviewed ARNA's operations and priorities for member services going forward for 2020 and 2021, in light of the current Covid-19 situation and has made the brave decision to waive member renewal fees for FY21.
ARNA National Committee takes its responsibilities very seriously and has considered the budget implications of this decision for the current and next financial year. Due to good financial management in previous years and modifications of the 2021 budget, ARNA believes that by offering this relief to members we can provide some much-needed good news in these difficult times. This means:
- Your current ARNA membership continues until 30 June 2021. You do not need to do anything to activate the waiver.
- You will receive a renewal notice in Feb/March 2021 for the next membership year ending 30 June 2022.
- For any new members joining during this period, the usual membership fees apply.
Designed exclusively for rehabilitation nurses, the quarterly ARNA e-newsletter features the latest news, events, opportunities and information for ARNA members and subscribers. Simply download, print and post on your hospital nurses' notice board.
- Join your Chapter Committee!
- Introducing your ARNA Board
- ARNA Webinar Series
- 30th ARNA National Conference - Save the Date!
- New ARNA webinar series
- Membership fee relief
- Lesley Brennan Spinal Rehabilitation Research Grant
- 30th ARNA National Conference - Call for Abstracts + more!
From the President
- Membership Fee Relief
- In Memoriam: A Tribute to Lesley Brennan
- 30th ARNA National Conference - Call for Abstracts